Spiritual Person's Guide to Success
This course provides information on proven success strategies obtained through researching psychological and biblical principles to condition habits for success.
In an attempt to understand human behavior in its core response to positive outcomes and fulfillment of one's ultimate destiny, we must gain an understanding of the process with an objective viewpoint. There is a mystical element to science, consciousness, and the mind itself.
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Develop an appreciation of the connection between psychology and spiritualism.
- Identify the different types of success and determine personal focus.
- Recognize the key elements needed to form positive habits and maintain them automatically.
- Explain biblical knowledge of spirit-based living and operation.
- Become familiar with the methods and techniques by which psychologists acquire an understanding of human behavior.
- Develop a personal blueprint of success by using goal setting approaches and planning strategies.
- Discover the personal meaning of the Mystery Element.
- Explain the application process of the seven steps required when creating the habits for success.
Order Textbook (optional...eBook comes with course)